Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where to buy Plexus and Pro Bio 5 dosage for kids

Hello all,
I recently put a blog post up about how Plexus is helping my mother's skin condition. A skin condition that the doctors can't figure out. I am starting my daughter Rose on it as of tonight. I went to the pharmacy today and the Pharmacist told me that is was safe for her to take. The directions are to carefully pour contents of 1 capsule into a cold food such as pudding or applesauce and gently mix it in during the evening time. I did that tonight for Rose and she said she did not taste a difference in her pudding. I have my fingers crossed in hopes this will take care of her rash. I will keep you posted on whether or not this is the key to getting rid of this rash once and for all. Again, Rose is 5 years old and weighs about 70 pounds. She is to take 1 capsule of Plexus Pro Bio 5 in food during the evening.
Here is a link to the site my mom and I buy it from. http://www.plexusworldwide.com/index

Here are some of the products. If the Probiotics do well for Rose, I want to start taking the slim plus probiotics for me. I really want to get in shape for summer. Right now however, I am only going to focus on the probiotics. My mom swears by them so we will see. I'll keep you posted.

 

No comments: