Friday, April 29, 2016

My Isagenix progress and how to purchase it

Back in February I started the diet Isagenix. When I came back from Thailand I loved the weight I was but still wanted to lose a little more. I got into the career of house parenting. I take care of children at a boarding school. It's a very mentally demanding and stressful job with 2 girls of my own. This past year of house parenting, I gained 20 unwanted pounds. I felt bad about myself and had to do something. I heard about Isagenix from my mom about 3 years ago but never tried it. I decided to finally try it. I really enjoy the shakes and really feel good. I have more energy and don't feel as if I am depriving myself of food. I have lost 20 pounds since I started in February and have lost lots of inches as well. I am down to my post Thailand weight but still want to lose a bit more. I am so excited this is working for me. I will plan on continuing with the diet until I am satisfied with my weight and then I will go on a maintenance plan. I have never felt this good since high school. I am also not a physical person but actually started stretching everyday. It feels so nice to stretch. My little Rose can do the splits so she has inspired me to do them too. I will have to work everyday to hit that goal. I hope I have inspired you to start anew. Here is my website if you want more information on Isagenix or plan on purchasing it.
Where to buy Isagenix:
http://usmarketplace.isagenix.com


I will post pictures of my progress soon. I just need to get a good pic when I am not at work.

No comments: