Thursday, April 28, 2016

Plexus Pro Bio 5 update

I started my daughter on Plexus Pro Bio because my mom has such great success with it. Since she has been taking it, I have seen an improvement in her rash. She is no longer itching and it seems to have cleared up. I am so happy with it that I have started taking it as well. Also, just recently when I talked to my mom, she said she was waiting on her order and that she had ran out of Pro Bio in the meantime. Her dreaded rash started coming back and it was itching and hurting. The next time I talked to her, I asked her how she was doing and if she had gotten her Plexus Pro Bio yet. She said she started taking them last week and that her rash was starting to clear again. I was so happy for her plus, I am taking a vacation to Disney with her soon and I don't want her to be miserable. After all, I haven't seen my mom in 2 years! Thanks to Plexus, my mom can enjoy her grand girls when we come and visit her. So if you are thinking about Plexus, it's worth a shot if you have a rash. It also works for many other things like energy and overall health. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments: