Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 Months and 1 week till Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about our February Disney trip every day since my family and I planned it last year. Now the holidays are right around the corner and before I know it, it will be time to make my lists and pack. Once a week until our trip, I will be posting pictures of my past trips and tips about Disney World. My family from both sides, with my husband, two kids, and I will be going together. We are going to be renting a spectacular 7 bedroom home with a pool on one of the closest resorts to Disney World. I cannot wait to share these amazing experiences with my family as they journey on this next adventure with us. We had the best time of our lives the last few times we went, so here are some of our memories to share. 












These are a few of my favorite pictures from past trips to Disney World. I have so many favorite pictures to share with you all. Over the next 14 weeks, I will be posting pictures and advice on Disney World. The schedule is as follows...
week 1 and 2- My favorite pics of Disney World and some good advice
week 3- places to stay
week 4- places to eat on and off property
week 5 and 6- Magic Kingdom
week 7 and 8- Epcot
week 9 and 10- Hollywood Studios
week 11 and 12- Animal Kingdom
week 13- Favorite pics of Disney and some good advice
week 14- packing and more favorite pics of Disney and more good advice


2 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love the photos. I am counting down as well. We are all looking forward to this family trip.

Jenny said...

Disney holds a special place in my heart. Im bringing my girls there in the spring for the first time. Following you back from the Sunday Blog Hop :)