Monday, May 13, 2013

Gardening adventure continues


We are off to garden our front flower beds. They were pretty much just weeded over and looking pretty bad. After pretty much a whole day here is one of my accomplishments. I love tropical and different looking flowers. I decided on a braided hibiscus tree in yellow, some purple dahlia's, and a left over gerbera daisy from another area in the yard. I will post those pics later. I also decided on yellow, orange, and purple lily's. All the plants and flowers are perennials except the daisy.  I am still planning on putting another hibiscus bush or tree on the opposite side of the existing hibiscus tree. We haven't mulched this yet. Here are the pics!!!





1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, your getting lots done. I have not began to weed yet. Hopefully the weather will be in my favor this week and I can get some gardening done.