Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Traveling from Thailand to the United States

Hi there,
I am so excited to be writing again as I took a break from posting for a while. We moved back from Thailand and have been settling into our new surroundings. The girls are happy to be here going to school and are the happiest they've ever been. Maybe traveling has given them better understating of the world and they don't take much for granted anymore, like simply carrying on a good conversation with a classmate. That was not attainable in Thailand. I'm thankful my children were able to have this experience most children their age don't. I highly recommend educating children on cultures other than their own. It really makes them think about their own life and what they have that others may not.
 





Bye Thailand, until next time...

No comments: