Sunday, July 24, 2011

My husband is so adorably innocent!

The other day when I went to my friends girls night out group, my phone dies shortly after I get there.  So that left my husband with no guidance when it came to baking.  When I got home, the house smelled wonderful of cupcakes. He brings me in the kitchen and shows me the lovely cupcake he had prepared for me with a cute grin. I looked at it and asked him why he didn't use the cupcake liners.  He said he wasn't sure what to do with them bc he couldn't call me to ask, so he put it on after they came out.  I just kept laughing and loving his adorableness. His cuteness is one of my favorite things about him! By the way, the cupcakes were soooo amazingly moist!! yummy!!! Warning.......cute cupcakes below!!!!



8 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh, so sweet and adorable. I love the cup cakes!

Maureen said...

Aww! So cute!

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting. The cupcakes looks wonderful, he did a good job. I'm now follwing via google reader. Have a wonderful day.

Susan said...

that looks good! Following you back from the blog hop, thanks for the follow!

Pearl said...

You're right. :-) That was adorable.

Pearl

Shannon said...

Precious! And very yummy too! :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing such a sweet story and making me smile. :)

Quirky Homemaker said...

That's great! So cute and he baked cupcakes! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now. Have a great week