Monday, March 30, 2015

Paris Themed Cake


 
A Charming Paris Cake
 
I recently celebrated my 30th birthday. I really dislike leaving the wonderful 20's but hey, it doesn't feel any different. It's just a number, at least that's what I keep telling myself. I am telling you this because if I had to pick one of my own creations to celebrate my 30th with, it would be my Paris cake. This is by far my favorite Adult themed cake I have ever made and this is why it will be showcased today. In honor of my 30th!
 
 
Pink buttercream frosting with black piping work adorned with white candy pearls
 Eiffel Tower ordered from Etsy

Black ribbon hugs around the cake and ties into a bow. Itty bitty charms delicately hang from the bow tied onto bits of pink ribbon.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: