Thursday, April 2, 2015

Expat Life in Thailand


Living in Thailand
 
Celebrating my 100th Post!!!!!!
 
 
We have been having such a fun and interesting time here in Thailand! I am celebrating my 100th post by sharing some of my favorite moments of Tootsabella and Rose in Thailand.
 
 
Bangkok Central World Mall (left), Loy Krathong Festival Mahasarakham (right)

 Loy Krathong Festival

 My new bike                           Spidermonkey
 The Main Temple in Mahasarakham City(left), The Dinosaur Museum Kalasin (right)                
 The Dinosaur Museum Kalasin

 2014 Christmas at our house in Mahasarakham
 Sports Day at Sarakhampittayakhom School

 New Years Eve in Khon Kaen, Thailand
 The Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen

 The City Park (left), The night market (right)

 Mahasarakham Anuban School, The wonderful Teacher Beth

 Ballet in Mahasarakham at ISchool Ballet


 International Day at Sarakhampittayakhom School
 
 My girls in our school office

 Mahasarakham Anuban School, Tootsabella and her classmates with her sis Rose.

                         Awesome Teacher Joom (left), Amazing Teacher ปภัชญา อรุณเรือง (right)

 
Bangkok Best Western Amaranth Hotel Pool


No comments: