Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Doll Chothes Tutorial


I am getting rid of some of my kids clothes due to the fact that they are growing like weeds. I can't donate or sell the ones with stains and I don't have the will power to toss them because they are some of my favorite clothes of theirs. I instead decided to make clothes for their American Girl dolls. I wanted to make this one in the pic but my daughters wanted a longer one. I decided to just cut the legs off the leggings and make one dress for each doll. That way they are able to fold the top to make it short, pull it to the feet to make a long dress, or pull it past the feet to make a "mermaid tail". 3 dresses in one was good for me. Yay no sewing on this project. It literally took me less than 1 minute to make these dresses. Just cut the legs off and there you go! Here are some pics.



The whole outfit. Wait till you see what I've done to this shirt!

No comments: