- The 1 through 10 at the top is 1st block through 10th block. They only go 9 blocks so the 10th one is pretty much useless.
- The squares below the 1-10 are the times for the classes. The first one is 08.20-09.15. That's 8:20 AM to 9:15 AM. and so on.
- The first squares on the left side column going down in Thai are the days of the week, Monday-Friday.
- Now lets talk about the squares on the inside, the ones with all the numbers and slashes. The numbers with the slashes (1/9, 4/4, 1/14). The first number is the grade of the class, Mathayom 1 through 4. For instance, 1 is a younger group like 12 and 13 year olds where 4 is an older group like 15 and 16 year olds.
- The second number is typically the level of the grade. The lower the number typically means the students may not be as knowledgeable of the subject or a certain other subject or subjects. The higher the number means that the students may be more knowledgeable in a certain subject or subjects. The numbers 13, 14, 15, and 16 are the gifted classes. 4/4 class is an exception. They are a Chinese English gifted class.
- The set of three numbers below the slash numbers are directions on how to get to the class. The first number to the left is the building number. That tells you what building its in. The middle number is the floor you have to go to. The third number is the last number of the classroom. For example, the first class of the week is 1/9. It is in building 5 on the 3rd floor. Walk down the hallway and the number 533 should be on the outside of the classroom. Most classrooms are marked and if you know how to read your schedule, you will be just fine. Some schools are different so this is just a general guide on how most schools are set up.
- Some classes will be 2 or 3 times a week while others will only be once per week.
Mini English Program
This was my daughter's schedule for last semester at her school. All classes are English except Thai, Club Chinese, History, and Social Studies.